It’s not like this in an onerous job, it just takes some time. Of the romas Mrs J gathered in this morning I halved enough to cover two baking trays for drying in the oven. I did nothing to them after splitting and gutting them aside from giving them all a good sprinkle of salt. They spent all day in a 200-250 oven. I just took the last of them out and put the whole batch into a quart sized plastic bag. There was plenty of room. The rest of the tomatoes went into the veggie juicer thing. It is a lousy juicer for oranges but it really shines when doing tomatoes. We ended up with a good gallon of juice, maybe 5 quarts. It simmered on the stove all day. I added herbs and some diced celery, onion, and celery. The basil, thyme, and rosemary were from the patio container garden, as were the bay leaves. It’s going to be very tasty on something. Not sure what that will be right now. Still thinking on it.