Mission Accomplished: Fire Pit Ready for Summer
- Take an awkward space between two stone paths and make it into something pretty. It had been an overgrown mish-mosh of plants growing onto the patio.
- Use all the edging brick I had taken up when I removed two of the flower beds in front.
- Try and use up some of the pea gravel that is destined to be removed this summer
- Use up as many of the landscaping rocks that litter my backyard as possible. And by litter, I mean they are EVERYWHERE. Cannot dig a hole or walk across the yard without running into one…or five.
- Create a pretty fire pit.
I need a nap.