What do you do with a counter full of peaches and jalapenos? Well, make peach salsa, of course.
- 2 cups diced peeled peaches (2 to 3 peaches)
- 4 thinly sliced green onions or 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, about 1 medium lime
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely minced hot or mild green chile pepper, or to taste
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (opt)
- dash ginger
- dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon orange or pineapple juice
- dash freshly ground black pepper
Mix together and let meld together for about 30 minutes or more before serving. Great on chips, on Fajitas or tacos.