Author Archives: TaMara
He’s one month old in this photo. We hadn’t even met yet. That was this day:
It was love at first sight. Not much has changed over the years:
Being Bixby is exhausting:
Party on big guy! For all his adventures, including Bailey fun, click here.
- Take an awkward space between two stone paths and make it into something pretty. It had been an overgrown mish-mosh of plants growing onto the patio.
- Use all the edging brick I had taken up when I removed two of the flower beds in front.
- Try and use up some of the pea gravel that is destined to be removed this summer
- Use up as many of the landscaping rocks that litter my backyard as possible. And by litter, I mean they are EVERYWHERE. Cannot dig a hole or walk across the yard without running into one…or five.
- Create a pretty fire pit.
I need a nap.
Look what I get for lunch today:
I went out to check to see if they needed water and my one strawberry from yesterday turned into an entire bowl today. Woot!!
I guess I owe Bixby an apology. Clearly every strawberry patch needs a Great Dane to tend to it – dig in it, sleep in it, snuffle around in it. Bixby:1 Me:0